Focus on Care is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment in which staff can develop personally and professionally.
As well as our corporate benefits each employee receives, you may also benefit from:
- Access to British Sign Language (BSL)
- Access to high quality induction training
- Access to specialist training in ABI (Aquired Brain Injury)
- A range of work settings from secure hospitals to community work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working
- Personal development and hands on experience across different client groups
- Regular supervision
- Annual leave: calculated on an annual and pro rata basis
- Pension scheme: All employees are entitled to join the Group Personal Pension plan following the successful completion of their probationary period (3 months).Dependant on the salary of the employee the company will contribute from 4% to 8% to your plan.
Learning and Personal Development
Employees will take part in an induction, introducing them to the team they will be working with. They will attend statutory training as required in line with corporate policies and procedures.
Our interactive online Learning and Development tool is accessible for all staff and contains current e-learning modules and an up to date resource library.